We encourage everyone to stay healthy by remaining at home. We will respond to phone calls and emails regarding supplies and urgent hearing problems. Please do not come to the clinic without an appointment.
Call: 03 5722 4433 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org before coming to the Clinic.
Hearing Aids Qualified Advice and Sales
Hearing Aids need to be prescribed and fitted by a qualified Audiologist as they are specialty clinical devices that require…
Industrial Hearing Screening
There are two general types of hearing assessments arranged for individuals by their employers. Hearing screening is required in a variety …
For An Appointment Or Enquiry
Wangaratta Audiology – Hearing Clinic Services We Provide
- tympanometry, conventional audiometry, speech discrimination testing
- audiometry for young children, including play audiometry and VRA
- hearing loss rehabilitation
- tinnitus counselling
- hearing aid provision for pensioners and eligible DVA clients under the Office of Hearing Services (OHS) program
- the only permanent OHS provider in Wangaratta
Hearing Aid Advice & Sales
- advice on the most appropriate amplification for you and your situation
- hearing aids sales and service
- technically advanced and discrete devices
- assistive listening devices
- OPEN DAYS – several times each year we offer our clients, existing and new, the opportunity to visit and trail a wide range of the most recent hearing instruments with absolutely NO obligation. Check this website for advanced notice and call the clinic 9-5 weekdays for a booking.
Industrial Hearing Screening
- “follow up” testing
- industry and recreational hearing conservation
- earmuffs specifically designed for children
- musician’s earplugs
- shooter’s hearing protection
- earplugs for water protection
Diana Bienvenu Managing Director Wangaratta Audiology
Wangaratta’s Leading Hearing Clinic
If you are looking for a hearing clinic that offers quality hearing aids you can afford or reliable expert hearing tests, you have come to the right place.
The loss of hearing need not be a worry.
For over 35 years, Wangaratta Audiology Hearing Clinic has provided expert advice, guidance and ongoing support to help clients overcome their hearing difficulties or hearing loss.
The Wangaratta Audiology team of professionally trained and extensively qualified audiologists offer full diagnostic services for clients of all ages, hearing protection sales and consultation, hearing aid advice and sales as well as industrial hearing screening for local business.
The expertise of our audiologists and their decades of experience has made Wangaratta Audiology the preferred choice of customers for hearing tests and digital hearing aids in north east Victoria.
Browse through the website to see our comprehensive range of services or get in contact with us today for an appointment or an enquiry.