Wangaratta's Premier Audiologists & Hearing Clinic
Providing professional hearing services for over 35 years to the people of North East Victoria
Professional Hearing Tests For Young & Old
There are many reasons that people might need a hearing test, often depending on the age when the testing is …
Hearing Aids Qualified Advice and Sales
Hearing Aids need to be prescribed and fitted by a qualified Audiologist as they are specialty clinical devices…
Ear Protection - Water And Noise
A variety of earplugs and hearing protection devices are available. The selection of devices depends on the purpose of …
Industrial Hearing Screening
There are two general types of hearing assessments arranged for individuals by their employers. Hearing screening is …
Wangaratta Audiology – Hearing Clinic Services We Provide
Full diagnostic services for clients from 1 week old to 103 years old
- tympanometry, conventional audiometry, speech discrimination testing
- audiometry for young children, including play audiometry and VRA
- hearing loss rehabilitation
- tinnitus counselling
- hearing aid provision for pensioners and eligible DVA clients under the Office of Hearing Services (OHS) program
- the only permanent OHS provider in Wangaratta
Hearing Aid Advice & Sales
- advice on the most appropriate amplification for you and your situation
- hearing aids sales and service
- technically advanced and discrete devices
- assistive listening devices
- OPEN DAYS – several times each year we offer our clients, existing and new, the opportunity to visit and trail a wide range of the most recent hearing instruments with absolutely NO obligation. Check this website for advanced notice and call the clinic 9-5 weekdays for a booking.
Industrial Hearing Screening
- “follow up” testing
- industry and recreational hearing conservation
- earmuffs specifically designed for children
- musician’s earplugs
- shooter’s hearing protection
- earplugs for water protection
“Clients who receive hearing services in this clinic are entitled to a high-quality, professional, compassionate, confidential service, regardless of source of referral or funding arrangements.”Wangaratta Audiology Mission Statement
Wangaratta’s Leading Hearing Clinic
If you are looking for a hearing clinic that offers quality hearing aids you can afford or reliable expert hearing tests, you have come to the right place.
The loss of hearing need not be a worry. For the past 35 years, Wangaratta Audiology Hearing Clinic has provided expert advice, guidance and ongoing support to help clients overcome their hearing difficulties or hearing loss.
The Wangaratta Audiology team of professionally trained and extensively qualified audiologists offer full diagnostic services for clients from 1 week old to 103 years old, hearing protection sales and consultation, hearing aid advice and sales as well as industrial hearing screening for local business.
The expertise of our audiologists and their decades of experience has made Wangaratta Audiology the preferred choice of customers for hearing tests and digital hearing aids in north east Victoria.
Browse through the website to see our comprehensive range of services or get in contact with us today for an appointment or an enquiry.